The crema is also good served with fresh vegetables.
Charred Farm Radishes with Greek Yogurt Crema
- 1 cup fresh goat cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- Juice and finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard, preferably Maille
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound radishes, trimmed, or greens left intact if still young and tender
- 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil; more for drizzling
- Prepare a medium-high gas or charcoal fire. Combine the goat cheese, yogurt, lemon juice and zest, mustard, cumin, coriander, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper in a medium bowl. Mix until smooth, season to taste with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the radishes with the oil. Grill on a perforated grill pan, turning occasionally until lightly charred and crisptender, about 5 minutes.
- Spread the yogurt mixture on a platter and top with the radishes. Drizzle with additional oil, and season with salt and pepper.