1 dozen extra-large eggs
1/4 cup mayonnaise, preferably Dukes
1 Tbs. yellow mustard
1 to 2 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. granulated sugar
Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Add 1/4 cup salt to a large pot of water and bring to a rolling boil.
2. Put all eggs in colander and when full rolling boil starts place all dozen eggs in the salted water
Set timer for 11 minutes and prepare ice bath.
3. When timer goes off remove eggs from heat and gently pour boiling water into colander catching
the boiled eggs and place the eggs in the ice bath for approximately 10 minutes.
4. Peel and slice in half removing the yolk completely into a small mixing bowl.
Add all remaining ingredients and cream the yolks until smooth and lump free (taste and adjust seasoning).
5. Place creamy yolk mixture in a piping bag or simply use a small teaspoon and fill the egg white
bowl with the mixture .
6. Garnish as desired and enjoy!