1 pound fresh fish filet (such as tuna or any type of fresh white fish), thinly sliced
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup pistachios, toasted and chopped
Whole leaves of fresh mint
Whole leaves of fresh parsley
2 to 3 radishes, thinly sliced
1 shallot, finely chopped
Fresno chili, thinly sliced
Sea salt, to taste
Zest of 1 lemon
- Arrange the thinly sliced fish on a large platter.
- Scatter the whole leaves of mint and parsley, sliced radishes, chopped shallot, sliced Fresno chili, and lemon zest over the top of the fish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the chopped pistachios over the top of the fish.
- Sprinkle it with sea salt, to taste.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Note: To toast the pistachios, place them on a baking sheet and roast in the oven at 350°F for 5-7 minutes, or until fragrant and lightly browned. Let them cool before chopping and adding to the dish.