Frisée Salad with Pomegranate, Tomatoes, and Squash Blossoms
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs. sherry vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 small heads frisée, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 (14-oz.) can Mutti cherry tomatoes, drained
- 1 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 6 squash blossoms, torn into bite-size pieces
- Seeds from 1/2 pomegranate
- In a small bowl, whisk to combine the Dijon mustard, sherry vinegar, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper. In a slow, steady stream, add the olive oil and continue whisking until emulsified. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper.
- Put the frisée, cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers in a bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat and serve, topped with scallions, squash blossoms, and pomegranate seeds.