Serving Southern Comfort is in Woodland Plantation’s DNA. An image of the stately plantation in West Point a La Heche, Louisiana, has graced the Southern Comfort bottle since 1934, and this is its signature blend.
SoCo Woodland Punch
- 3-1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups Southern Comfort
- 2 Tbs. maraschino cherry juice, plus cherries for garnish
- 1-1/2 Tbs. fresh lime juice; more to taste
- 3/4 cup club soda
- In a pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, Southern Comfort, cherry juice, lime juice, and club soda.
- Fill 6 to 8 pint glasses with ice and divide the punch among them. Stir, top with a cherry, and serve.